MP3 Video Converter
Converts various types of video into sounds files
MP3 Video Converter is a simple free video converter app that lets you convert virtually any video to audio.
Despite its name, this app will convert most file types to both MP3 and high-quality AAC files. MP3 Video converter will convert 3GP, MP4, FLV and other video files to VBR (variable bitrate, smaller file size) files and CBR (continuous bitrate, larger file size), giving you more control over the type and quality of audio in your files.
The app also features an enhanced metadata tag editor that allows you to tag files by artist, album, date, type, and even add little notes for yourself for later.
While it’s great at what it does, some users have reported automatic conversion of new files (i.e. taking a video and MP3 Video Converter automatically converts it to an MP3 file); it’s also important to note that this app requires an ARM7 and above process to run properly.
All in all this is a great app that does one thing and does it well, and all for free!
- Completely Free This app uses open source codecs like mp3lame that keeps the app fast and free.
- Convert Any Video MP3 Video Converter supports most formats (even proprietary OEM formats), giving you the freedom to do more with your videos.
- Advanced Tagging FeaturesNot just a converter, you can tag files and leave small notes so you can have reminders for yourself for later.
- Files Must be Stored Locally Any video files you want to convert to MP3 or AAC need to be on your local device; this is not a video download program.
- No Support for ARMv6 and Below You need an ARM7+ processor to use this app, older devices may not be compatible.
- External SD support with TM (TM update coming soon)
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.